Get paid to lose weight? Yes please.


So what if I told you that there was a way for you to get paid the minimum wage or above and lose weight?  Would that excite you?  Good news folks…. its not only possible, its not hard to actually achieve either.  You’ll be surprised to find out how this marvellous weight loss booster is something that is both obvious and beautifully simple.

Unquestionably, this simple scheme will be of massive benefit to those who sit on their bums all day long on a PC.  An online source indicates that only 20% of US jobs involve ‘moderate physical exertion’.  By default it would follow the other 80% of US jobs involve little to no physical exertion.  My 9 to 5 is one of those; I sit on my backside and call people all day.  Don’t get me wrong, my fingers have the strength of 1000 bison (or 60,000 chickens – if you prefer) and I can dial numbers at light speed, It’s a talent!  But, that’s not getting many calories burnt now is it?  Maybe you are getting the idea of where this might be going….

I searched, applied and succeed in obtaining a second job, and I have started doing it already in the evenings; 12 hours a week. Almost all of my time there is on my feet, waking around the store and arranging and replenishing product. I am now not only exercising more, but I’m also being paid to.  It’s genius.  Two birds… One stone.

I told you it was simple.